Re: [CQ-Contest] AT6T active as ARSI HQ station for IARU Contest

To: "Ward Silver" <hwardsil@gmail.com>, "CQ-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] AT6T active as ARSI HQ station for IARU Contest
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 00:23:47 -0500
I have an Excel spreadsheet that contains the IARU stations and designators.
I haven't heard much feedback of who will be on the air. Download a copy
from  http://chudek.aberon.net  and go into the MWA folder. You will find a
2008 IARU folder where the spreadsheet Rev 1.6 is stored. I will update this
periodically as new information becomes available.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN