Re: [CQ-Contest] Quad Antennas performance for Contesting

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Quad Antennas performance for Contesting
From: steve.root@culligan4water.com
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 14:10:03 +0000
I'd agree. I've made and used fiberglass covered Bamboo Quad spreaders. They
worked well and lasted for many years. But they were hard to make, they were
very heavy, and fiberglass resin is nasty stuff to work with. Modern fiberglass
spreaders like those available from Cubex of Max Gain Systems are much better.

73 Steve K0SR