Re: [CQ-Contest] The ARRL Contest Update Newsletter

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The ARRL Contest Update Newsletter
From: kr2q@optimum.net
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 23:40:33 +0000 (GMT)
Ward's most recent newsletter (link shown below) includes a blurb (about half
way down the
page) which includes some links to my Picassa photo pages (lots of photos).

I just noticed that the photo gallery for the CQ Contest Hall of Fame #1
presentation from 1986
includes THIRTEEN (13)  CQ Contest HOF inductees (even though they didn't know
it back then)
as of 2008.  Wow!

Can you find them all?

Odds seem good that there are still future inductees there too.

http://www.arrl.org/contests/update/?issue=2008-07-09