[CQ-Contest] 2007 CQWW SSB UBN Report Anomaly?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2007 CQWW SSB UBN Report Anomaly?
From: "Richard L. King" <k5na@ecpi.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 20:21:12 +0000
I have received my UBN password and after figuring out what program
to use for displaying my UBN report, I have started looking at it.
The station here (K5NA) typically enters in the M/S category for CQWW
SSB and I usually use the UBN report as a learning tool to try and
figure out how I or my team can do better.

However this time I saw that I had 23 band change violations. That
caught my interest because we are usually very careful here and
normally don't have any. After going back through and reviewing my
2007 CQWW ssb log to verify the violations, I find that none of them
seemed to be band change violations. At least not by the M/S rules as
I understand them.

So either I no longer understand the M/S rules for band changes or
the log checking program has an anomaly of some sort.

Who can I contact that will enlighten me? If I am now interpreting
the band change rule incorrectly, I really want to know the correct
interpretation before the 2008 contest. If the log checking program
has a problem with band changes, I think the CQWW guys will want to
know about it.

Did anyone else have this problem?

73, Richard - K5NA