[CQ-Contest] WR October Contest column

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <kcglist@n4gn.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WR October Contest column
From: "Mark Steven Williams" <K9GX@N4GN.COM>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 16:27:42 -0400
Contesters,

The topic for the October "Contest Corner" column in WorldRadio will be
"What's your favorite contest?".and why?

I'd like 100-200 words about your favorite contest, why it's your favorite,
your best effort, highest scoring achievement, any humorous or interesting
stories and tips for success in that contest. If you'd care to add a few
words explaining the format of the contest that would be great.

Mode doesn't matter, can be SSB, CW or digital. This will be the October
column as the "contest season" approaches so it should be a timely topic.

I write this column with beginners and casual newbies in mind and hopefully
this will help populate the bands with some first timers this fall.

My editor's deadline is 1 August so it would be great if you could put
something together and send it by the weekend of July 26-27.

Email me directly, off list at k9gx@thepoint.net

Thanks and 73,

Mark Steven Williams

Elizabeth, IN 47117