[CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine Contesting Column Error - Wrong Dates

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, oqp@oqp.us, K8qoe@aol.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine Contesting Column Error - Wrong Dates
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 20:05:29 EDT
The Calendar of Events in the August 2008 CQ  Magazine (page 96) erroneously
lists the Ohio QSO Party as being on August  30-31.  It is actually on
Saturday, August 23, or 1600z August 23 to 0400z  August 24.

There are no contests listed for the weekend of August 23-24.  I suspect
there are wrong dates for several of the others listed for August  30-31.

I hope to see you all in the OQP on SATURDAY, AUGUST 23!   Full info at
www.oqp.us

73  -   Jim   K8MR

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.