Re: [CQ-Contest] Reflections on comments about open logs

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Reflections on comments about open logs
From: Barry <w2up3@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 11:35:54 +0000
While I am for open logs, there are some things that can be learned from
competitors' logs.

For many years, K3WW and I have swapped rate sheets and/or logs.  Over
the years, I improved enough to beat him when I put in a serious
effort.  It's hard to say how exactly I improved, but I believe
comparing hour by hour on those rate sheets and logs, and figuring out
why his rate/score surpassed mine at various times had something to do
with it.  Of course, he had the same opportunity to use my info.

Barry W2UP

--

Barry Kutner, W2UP             Newtown, PA