[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Article Error

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Article Error
From: "Tony Rogozinski" <trogo@telegraphy.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 11:09:41 -0500
I understand that an error was made in the publication of the contest
results but I really
don't  understand how an error as serious as this (to me and many others)
can happen
in an organization as large as the ARRL!
What else do we get for working our butts off during a contest other than
personal
satisfaction and some notoriety by seeing our name in print and having many
others
see it as well!  Yeah, if you win, as we did at 6Y1V, you get a certificate
which can be
put on the wall or in a drawer but the fact of the matter is that having
your results printed
in a magazine that is sent to more than 100,000 members of the ARRL is the
icing
on the cake.  Unfortunately, this year we can't have that enjoyment.

Tony Rogozinski   Now HK7AR

                       Tony Rogozinski
       Amateur Radio W4OI - W4AMR - HK1AR
            LICENSED FOR OVER 51 YEARS