Re: [CQ-Contest] Reflections on comments about open logs, who's right, w

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Reflections on comments about open logs, who's right, who's wrong
From: w5ov@w5ov.com
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 16:26:17 -0400 (EDT)
Hans,

You are claiming that there is a problem with public logs. I'm asking you
to provide proof of your claim.

You know that asking me to provide proof that your claim is false is a
common logical fallacy.

Unless you can provide proof that your claim is valid, you should concede
that it is not.

73,

Bob W5OV