[CQ-Contest] cq-contest-lawyers mailing list!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
From: Steve Sacco <nn4x@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 22:23:55 -0400
Is there any interest in starting a mailing list for contesters who are
wanna-be lawyers, and use their perceived legal talents to
write/criticize/interpret contest rules endlessly?

D'Oh!  What am I saying?  Given the amount of traffic on this list, it
seems that there's quite a few folks who would be interested!

Perhaps I'll see about getting cq-contest-lawyers set up, just in case.
At this point, I'd do just about anything to get the traffic off of THIS
list.

(Of course, all this lawyering won't stop them from getting their asses
kicked by the usual suspects this upcoming contest season, but I'm sure
they'll come up with a real good reasons for that.  Hint: it won't be
THEIR fault they lost)

73,
Steve NN4X