[CQ-Contest] CQ - Edison, NJ - 6th to 27th Sep. 2008

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ - Edison, NJ - 6th to 27th Sep. 2008
From: Prasad <vu2ptt@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 02:34:21 +0530
Folks,

I will be in Edison, NJ for 3 weeks from 6th to 27th September 2008
before I head back to India. It would be great to catch up with
contesters in the area and if possible operate the WAE SSB and/or the
SAC CW contest. I have heard the East Coast is a great place to run EU
and it would be a good experence!

A trip to one or more of the Contest Super Stations on the East Coast
would also be a real treat, and it would be nice to visit any of the
Ham meets in the area.

Now, did I hear some one say "Operate from 4U1UN" :)

73 de Prasad VU2PTT, W2PTT and now AT6T
vu2ptt -at- gmail.com