[CQ-Contest] Audio Feedback From Wave File

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Audio Feedback From Wave File
From: "Larry Schimelpfenig" <k7sv@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 07:32:44 -0400
Dick,

When you're recording the audio, are you using a headset with boom mike? Do
you have audio monitor turned on on the rig? If so, perhaps the level of the
monitor is set higher than it was before and you're getting feed back
between the mike and the cans? I have that problem if I turn the monitor up
too much, especially when using sound card DVK.

73 de Lar K7SV