Re: [CQ-Contest] Getting into contesting a little. Anyone using the N3FJ

To: "Tom Haavisto" <kamham69@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Getting into contesting a little. Anyone using the N3FJP software for contest
From: "Steve Lott" <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 07:31:12 -0500
Jack,

And don't make the mistake I did..........
(N1MM is very in expensive, it's Free)

I ignored N1MM, because I saw no value in something that was free
man was I wrong on that N1MM is not only Free
many contesters including myself (now that I got smarter) use it
it has a great on line forum so there is a massive support base
updates are frequent (iow it is not published and for got about)

Start with the program you can stay with and master N1MM !

73
steve
KG5VK