[CQ-Contest] WW CW, looking for FL chair

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WW CW, looking for FL chair
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 23:43:08 -0500
Hi all,

My family is planning a holiday to Disneyworld, and I've convinced my wife
to let it end/begin just before/after the WW CW.

I am interested in operating WW CW from the general vicinity. My preference
would be to join a small Multi or Single Op a station myself.  Distance from
Orlando is not necessarily a killer. Our family vacation would either end
just before WW or begin just after, so Amtrak is an option. Floridian
borders are not necessarily a deal breaker.

Small stations need apply as I am not picky. I just want to have some fun
from an area with propagation I can only dream about.

Anyone offering a seat has a standing invitation to operate from VE4. Want
to be sought after in SS? How about free room and board for a RAC contest?
VE3KI and I made some serious noise from my cottage in RAC Canada Day. And
I'll even throw in some of my famous cooking. Free ground transfers.
Canadian beer.

I'm open to all offers; but if the deal is that I'm going to spend all my
time CQing into 10m after dark or 160 after 10:00 local, I'll pass, thank
you very much.

With a generous supply of frequent flyer miles, I am not opposed to flying
to, say, Jamaica or similar environs, either. My plan was to sacrifice my
package return flight anyway.

73, kelly
ve4xt