[CQ-Contest] 3830 - again unfortunately

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 3830 - again unfortunately
From: "Tony Rogozinski" <trogo@telegraphy.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 20:05:05 +0100
Last comments.  In what other competition must the participants wait as much as
8 or 9 months to know the
outcome?  Again, it just seems that common courtesy would dictate that any
serious competitor would be willing
to post his/her score to 3830 as some point after the contest - sort of like as
soon as reasonably possible.
I personally don't think that cheating or log  massaging is the issue - but I'm
very trusting.  Someone suggested
that many contesters aren't aware of 3830!  I'm not sure how many that would be
but most likely a very significant
MINORITY and only the very casual operator.  If they have a computer with
Internet access and read anything
about contesting they have to be aware of 3830.

'Nuff said - I still think it has to do with egos.  MHO FWIW.

Tony  W4OI/HK7AR