[CQ-Contest] Sprint Procedure

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sprint Procedure
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 22:06:07 -0500
I downloaded the rules for the na sprint to try my hand at a sprint which I
have here-to-fore not gotten involved in with contests.

I noticed by listening first, that when a station CQ'd they made a contact and
then they seemed to move to off frequency and the
station that just made the contact was contacted or CQ'd the frequency.

By inference I am assuming this is proper procedure for the na sprint, to move
somewhere else after cqing and being contacted then
it seems the station who just contacted you takes over the frequency for his
next contact.

So I read the rules in pdf and all it talks about are 'special QSY procedures'
but says nothing about the rules for standard QSY'ing
during the contest.

Can someone lead me to a link or go over the exact rules for this contest as
far as making legal contacts is concerned.

How far do you move and how often, when do you not move, ect.

   73 fer nw es gud DX,
QSL VIA: LotW, BUR, e-QSL
Bob AD5VJ
http://www.ad5vj.com/
Old Calls WB5ZQU, WY5L/KH3, KE5CTY, N5IET