[CQ-Contest] New ARRL Benefit and a Contesting Challenge

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] New ARRL Benefit and a Contesting Challenge
From: "VA3NR" <va3nr@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 18:43:39 -0400
Two of my favourite QST contesting articles are:
South Texas Stealth Sweepstakes, by Schaffenberger, Paul R., KB8N, Nov 1995 and
Enchanted Sweepstakes Expedition, by Margelli, Chip, K7JA, May 1994.
Both talk about operating sweeps with modest antennas.
I guess I take some encouragement and see some hope for us antenna challenged.
I've kept paper copies for quite a while.  Its great pdf copies now available
online.

73, Chris VA3NR.