[CQ-Contest] Tower help wanted

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Tower help wanted
From: "Tony Rogozinski" <trogo@telegraphy.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 03:43:50 +0100
I have an opportunity to buy a 200' Rohn 45 tower which is located in the
Atlanta GA area but it needs to be taken down.

I can climb but don't have the equipment necessary to dismantle a tower such as
this and of course it's not a one man
job.  Can anyone refer me to someone who can help with this job?  It wouldn't
pay me to do buy the tower if I have to
pay too much to take it down so doubt that I can hire a professional tower
company.

Want to ship about 350' of tower to HK in November.

Thanks.

Tony   W4OI/HK7AR