[CQ-Contest] CQ Pacific Northwest

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Pacific Northwest
From: ghoward@kent.edu
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 16:04:49 -0700
Contesters,

I'm looking for a multi-op station for CQWW SSB in the Pacific
Northwest, reasonable driving distance from Coeur d' Alene, Idaho,
where I now live. I can pitch in with some operating, antenna work,
cooking, bottle washing, or simply cheerleading if anyone has a spot. I
need not operate if your schedule is full -- just like to hang around
and support the effort. I probably will not be able to be available for
the entire weekend.

Normally I am at PJ2T, and will be there for CQWW CW, but the logistics
of my recent relocation to Idaho have prevented me from getting to
Curacao for the SSB weekend.

   Many thanks,

          - Geoff, W0CG, PJ2DX