[CQ-Contest] Top band in EA - last minute segment improvement

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Top band in EA - last minute segment improvement
From: "D LINDSAY ESVLC EXP LINER MGR" <DLindsay.vlc@mscspain.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 17:43:56 +0200
At the last minute, the spanish SETSI have authorised for CQWW phone
(and other later contests) that EA stations may use the segment 1.810 to
2.000. This has been a historic revindication and the result of a
long-term campaign by our URE. So, we look forward to seeing many more
of you on top band as from tonight until the end of the contest! Will be
M/S from EA5KV

73 de Duncan EA5ON