[CQ-Contest] CQ N6TJ/ZD8Z

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ N6TJ/ZD8Z
From: "cwman@juno.com" <cwman@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 22:04:52 GMT
Jim, are you out there?  Please reply.  I tried to send an email to you on
Sunday but I find I don't have your current address.  Missed you at ZD8Z over
the weekend.
73,

Fred/NA2U -- CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!
"Je mange donc je suis."
"Good wine is a necessity of life for me."--Thomas Jefferson
"Wretched excess is just barely enough." -- Mario Batali (from Heat by Bill
Buford)
"The only true nobility is found through giving good food to friends" - Antonin
Carême