[CQ-Contest] realtime scoreboard upcoming contests

To: "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] realtime scoreboard upcoming contests
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:44:50 +0000
The WAE RTTY contest has been added to the realtime scoreboard for next
weekend.  The current list of upcoming contests is shown in the 'contest
activity' list at the top of the page at www.getscores.org.  Right now it
includes:

2008 ARRL November Sweepstakes, CW (Cabrillo 'ARRL-SS-CW')
2008 WAE RTTY (Cabrillo 'DARC-WAEDC-RTTY')
2008 ARRL November Sweepstakes, SSB (Cabrillo 'ARRL-SS-SSB')
2008 CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW (Cabrillo 'CQ-WW-CW')
2008 ARRL 160 Meter Contest (Cabrillo 'ARRL-160')
2008 ARRL 10 Meter Contest (Cabrillo 'ARRL-10')
2008 Stew Perry Topband Challenge (Cabrillo 'STEW-PERRY')

Test out your supported loggers.  If your logger doesn't support the
scoreboard upload have the developer contact W1VE or myself for more info on
how to incorporate it.

I have started to resurrect my old manual score posting app that would let
you send a score in case your logger can't connect to the internet or it
doesn't support the automatic upload.  Is there much interest in this??
Contact me directly if you would be interested in a tool like that so you
could contribute your score.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net