Re: [CQ-Contest] SS CW today

To: "James Cain" <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS CW today
From: steve.root@culligan4water.com
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 19:38:35 +0000
>From the ARRl Website:

Date and Contest Period:
2.1. CW: First full weekend in November (November 1-3, 2008). 2.2. Phone: Third
full weekend in November (November 15-17, 2008). 2.3. Contest Period: Begins
2100 UTC Saturday, ends 0300 UTC Monday. So I guess local time isn't important
here. The only thing I worry about is setting my alarm clock wrong and messing
up off times.
And for the record, I still think that daylight savings time is the second
stupidest idea we've ever come up with. (First of course is holding the 10
meter contest during the absolute darkest time of the year.)
73 and good luck yo everyone. Hope to see you all this weekend.

Steve K0SR