Re: [CQ-Contest] Did I bust the call sign?

To: "'Mike Fatchett W0MU'" <w0mu@w0mu.com>, "'Tree'" <tree@kkn.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Did I bust the call sign?
From: "Paul Mackanos - K2DB" <k2db@k2db.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 13:07:32 -0500
At K2NNY, when it is over, it is over. The CW SS log was sent to ARRL within
5 minutes after the contest with NO CHECKING. If the operator did not get it
right when he logged it, it is wrong and we take the penalty. It makes for
more accurate logging (I hope.) We also sent it in to CQ-Contest score
submittal and uploaded it to LOTW.
 See you in the Phone SS from K2NNY.

Paul K2DB