Re: [CQ-Contest] Learning Morse

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Learning Morse
From: "Russell Hill" <rustyhill@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 14:05:27 -0000
Hello, All:

I have been unable to get past 15 or 16 WPM.  I can't hand print fast
enough, and trying to type without error which would create busted calls
hasn't been any faster.

Copying in my head is a little better, but I can't get the characters into a
log any faster.

It seems to me that copying in my head is not much use in a contest, since
it all has to get from my ear to the paper to count.

What am I missing here?

Thanks and 73.
Rusty, NA5TR