[CQ-Contest] NCJ Contest Tips Tricks & Techniques topic

To: SMC@w9smc.com,cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Contest Tips Tricks & Techniques topic
From: Gary Sutcliffe <w9xt@unifiedmicro.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 06:35:02 -0600
Hi All

This is the next topic for my NCJ column. I would appreciate your comments
on this. Please email directly to me by Thursday evening and be sure your
call sign is included.  Thanks!

Aging contesters
The average age of hams is increasing. How have your contesting activities
changed over the years? Has experience overcome the advantages of
youth?  Do you think you peaked at some point, or do you think you are
continuing to improve? Which station and technology advancements helped you
overcome the effects of aging?

Gary Sutcliffe  W9XT
Unified Microsystems
w9xt@unifiedmicro.com