Re: [CQ-Contest] VE4 and ND in one QSO?

To: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>, "'Eric Hilding'" <b38@hilding.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] VE4 and ND in one QSO?
From: "Richard L. King" <k5na@ecpi.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 23:54:15 +0000
About 20 years ago I regularly worked WA2SPL/1 in Vermont in the 160M
contests. The second night of the contest he would always show up as
WA2SPL/VE2 in Quebec.

I was told he lived on a farm in Northern Vermont and he had one
antenna in Vermont and another antenna in Quebec.

There was never a problem with logging and reporting both QSOs.

73, Richard - K5NA