Re: [CQ-Contest] [YCCC] arrl nov ss ssb TODAY!

To: 'reflector cq-contest' <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [YCCC] arrl nov ss ssb TODAY!
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 13:56:11 -0600 (CST)
Good thing you don't live in "the land of the wind chill factor." <grin>

It was about 55 degrees F here last night but temperatures took an abrupt
turn downward overnight.  It's about 35 now. Mixtures of snow/slush are
predicted.  Guess I should button the top button of my long-sleeved
shirt!
:-)

CU in SS.

73, Zack W9SZ