[CQ-Contest] Sending the req'd exchange

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sending the req'd exchange
From: "Art Boyars" <art.boyars@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 21:04:36 -0500
If this thread does not die soon, I am going to have to stop reading the
Reflector for a while.

Anyhow, was there not a thread here a year or so ago, when some European
deliberately omitted the report in some 'Test (CQWW??) because it was already
"known"?  That is, everybody KNEW he was gonna send 5NN16 (or "fai nai wuh
sis"), or whatever.  And the logging software already had that in the "Exchange
Rcvd" field.

So the guy was just running people like crazy, sending only the call sign.

And there was such a stink that maybe he withdrew his log?

We've been here before.

(In SSCW one big-ish gun was not sending his call in the exchange.  So I asked
him for it.)

73, Art K3KU