Re: [CQ-Contest] self help during contest

To: wc1m@msn.com,<kr2q@optimum.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] self help during contest
From: Ed K1EP <k1ep.list@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 11:39:07 -0500
So in that vain, in a MM, you could a non-operator as a
"reviewer".  He or she would review the recorded audio for any
questionable QSO that was flagged by an op.  The op could continue to
op and the reviewer would make any corrections to the log.   As long
as it takes place during the 48 hours, it would be legal.  I am NOT
suggesting this be done, but it is a "loophole" within the rules.