[CQ-Contest] self help during contest

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] self help during contest
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 11:49:37 -0800 (PST)
Man, the angels dancing on the head of a pin must be hysterical after reading
this thread...
If some Bozo wants to sit there and listen to 48 hours (or whatever) of contest
audio to find a NIL in his log - have at it man...
First of all, I can't tell you are doing it...
Second of all, I don't give a furry rodents fat pucker hole if you do or
don't...
Third of all it will make less than a couple percent difference in your log at
most...
Jeez, I lose that many Q's in a contest just going out for a whiz every couple
of hours...

How about we go back to some really intellectual topic - like finding true
north, or how to penalize the op whose SS date doesn't match his actual first
license...

denny / k8do