[CQ-Contest] Skimmer Article - still looking for inputs

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Skimmer Article - still looking for inputs
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 09:27:02 -0500
Deadline for my "real Skimmer experience" article in NCJ is January 15, so
I'm going to start writing soon.  I'm relatively sure that I haven't heard
from everyone who used CW Skimmer in this fall's contests - I'm
particularly lacking comments from outside the US, where I know there were
a number of multi-op stations planning to use it.

While I'm enthusiastic about this technology, I'm also a strong believer in
progress through straight talk.  Alex can only improve Skimmer by knowing
if (and how) it failed to meet expectations.  That's another way of saying
that I'm looking for all kinds of input - critical comments MAY BE even
more important than positive ones.  Let me hear from you, please!

73, Pete N4ZR
the World Contest Station Database is back, and improved...
www.conteststations.com