[CQ-Contest] ARRL 10

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL 10
From: kr2q@optimum.net
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 12:33:33 +0000 (GMT)
Dear Friends from Brasil (and everyone else too)....

It is just like the other bands...when there is no contest, the bands are
relatively quiet.
When the contest starts, all of a sudden the band is alive.

Well, 10 may not be "wide open" but there will be activity and lots of
potential fun to
explore the different types of propagation.  No high QSO rates (except probably
HC8 and
D4), but still some good times...if you are patient and look for them.

When you get bored, walk away for a bit and then come again later..spend
another hour
or two and then another break.  I'm sure we will be surprised by the number of
QSO that
the winner makes.

[Maybe the log checkers can even multi-task.]

de Doug KR2Q