[CQ-Contest] Ice remover

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ice remover
From: "Jukka Klemola" <jukka.klemola@elisanet.fi>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 19:50:41 +0200
Jari, OH8LQ, cordially added a picture of this tool to his website.

http://www.oh8lq.com/make_tower.html
The bottom picture shows a version of the ice remover.

I sure hope there will not be this grade ice storms too often.

Also I feel sad about so many hams having to fix their stations on a
larger scale.
I hope many will be fixed for ARRL DX.

CU !

73,
Jukka OH6LI

>In Finland, especially up North, many stations use 'kolkutin' to clang
>against the boom.

>It consists of a wire, pulley, hinge, some iron tube (or L-profile
iron) >and some weight at the end of the iron arm.