[CQ-Contest] AFS

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] AFS
From: Gwyn Williams <g4fkh@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 09:56:12 +0000 (GMT)
Steve,

Hi all, and thanks Andy for forwarding the message, otherwise I would not know
abou the CW AFS this Monday. I will be participating on that day. I do not at
the moment know anything about AFS and whether it is exclusively CW, but if it
is I will be on for the 11th Jan. as well. One thing, I have a new aerial, a
folded dipole which cover 5MHz-30MHz, with an SWR below 2.5:1 throughout the
whole range. The only drawback is that whilst I can tune on 80M, efficiency is
very low on that band.

I will look up the info on the web this AM.

Steve, presumably AFS is part of the EI5DI program and if so I will be
forwarding my log in Cabrillo, okay?

Cheers and CU
73's,
Gwyn - G4FKH