Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ160 - great pre-conditions

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ160 - great pre-conditions
From: Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB <felipeceglia2@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:48:43 -0200
Hi Folks,

I will make my debut on CQWW 160 this evening, using my own callsign, PY1NB.

I havent had the time to finish my waller flag for use on RX, but I will
punish my ears trying to copy your signals between the huge static
crashes that summer bring us here. As there are a plethora of big guns
out there, that might not be a difficult task.

Hope to make a least a dozen QSOs hihi...

73 and see you later,

Felipe - PY1NB

Brian Moran wrote:
> There were some great conditions from the Pacific Northwest to EU over the
> past few nights AND MORNINGS. This morning I put a few in the log, then heard
> EY8MM calling CQ! While I wasn't able to get a recording of Nodir's CQ in
> time, I did put up audio for RL3FT and OH1XX from this morning on
> http://bmoran.onehub.com/n9adg .
>
> I notice that the CQ contest committee is encouraging recording of the
> contest, and I'm going to give it a try. I'll be using the N1MM logger in the
> contest this weekend, recording
> the QSOs and putting them at the  above location after the contest.
>
> You can too -- see the N1MM
> documentation on how to record QSOs. You can also use http://onehub.com --- 1
> GB free space for sharing files like these.  That might be enough to put the
> entire contest up.
>
> Brian N9ADG
>
> disclaimer: I am employed by Onehub.

Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB