Re: [CQ-Contest] Log checking and deadlines

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log checking and deadlines
From: "RW4WZ" <rw4wz@udm.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 23:01:18 +0400

> Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log checking and deadlines
> > I propose that the log submission date be something that
> gets posted
> > along with the top scores.
> I think including the date the log is received in the results
> is a great idea.  No judgment, just more data.
> Mark, N5OT

Hi Mark,

in 2007 we have such a experience in Russian RTTY Cup Contest
There was web site which show in real time the date of each log arrived.
What is interesting to note that the 3 logs of first 5 places arrive
on last date. I don't blame anybody, just interesting why it is go
this way.

CQ-Contest mailing list