Re: [CQ-Contest] NA February Sprint

To: <n2ic@arrl.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NA February Sprint
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:50:36 -0700
No need to make any changes because we are at the bottom of a cycle that
does not want to go up, where conditions on a single band were poor on that
day.

Look what KA9FOX did QRP with the great 40 and 80m conditions.

What is the percentage of entries in the Sprint W vs E?  That might be a
more telling statistic.  Having lots of people on close to you gives you a
bunch of loud easy contacts on 80m and 40 as well.  I could be wrong but
generally those west of the Mississippi seem to do better in domestic
contests overall but not always.

never get over." Ben Franklin