Re: [CQ-Contest] Driving at 4AM

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Driving at 4AM
From: <w1md@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:58:30 -0500
Nobody's chipping away at anything David. Are you 'forced' to submit your
logs??? Have you EVER been forced to submit your logs?

When you submit your logs you are agreeing to abide by the rules as set by the
contest administrator...geeze...is it any clearer than this? "IF" the rules say
that logs will be available to all...and you don't care to have your log in the
public venue (your choice)...then don't submit it...which you did.

If you want to compete and 'be in the running' for the top slot, then you agree
to abide by the rules...what ever they may be.

W1MD