Re: [CQ-Contest] Stand-up operating position

To: CQ-Contest <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Stand-up operating position
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 12:50:57 -0700
Some people have found that sitting on one of those large inflatable balls (the
ones actually designed to be used as chairs) are useful for that purpose.  They
kind of force you to sit in a vertical position with your back arched, but
without tiring your legs as when standing in the same place for several hours.
I also have some lower back issues and I hate the dame things, but my wife uses
one at her computer desk and loves it.  It might be worth a try ... certainly a
lot cheaper experiment than building an operating desk.

73,
Dave   AB7E