Re: [CQ-Contest] Stand-up operating position

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Stand-up operating position
From: Tim EI8IC <tim.ei8ic@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:37:46 +0530
Yes, those chairs are brilliant. They take a bit of getting used to,
but after a few days you will wonder why you didn't try one before. I
would recommend that you get one that allows a certain amount of
adjustment of the position of the seat with relation to the kneeling
pad, as the 'standard' size doesn't suit everyone.

73s Tim EI8IC
currently backpacking in India

Contester Resources, Free Ham Maps

On 2/13/09, Tom Osborne <w7why@verizon.net> wrote:
> Hi Pete
> I have sat in those chairs that you kneel in.  They are actually pretty
> comfortable.
> The seat is sloped forward a bit and you rest on your knees.
CQ-Contest mailing list