Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW Percentage

To: CQcontest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW Percentage
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 15:56:13 -0700
You have to be pretty careful how you look at the percentages.  Rates
for recent QSOs run much higher than for older ones, of course.
Contesters tend to routinely upload their logs to LoTW while others may
be less rigorous about it.  And of course it's less of a PITA for USA
stations to get on LoTW than for the rest of the world, so those
percentages will be different.

It would be interesting to see LoTW confirmation percentages by year for
hams who have been very active and who have been doing this for a while,
and to compare confirmation percentages for contest QSOs versus all others.

73,
Dave   AB7E