Re: [CQ-Contest] PU2FAN, etc

To: Contest Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] PU2FAN, etc
From: John Warren <nt5c@texas.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 20:56:47 -0600
David K1TTT wrote :

> My way the peer feedback is direct and timely.  Hopefully he learned
> a good
> lesson and will be back in the next contest, sans packet.

Hmmmm.   I think that attitude is very hard toward this young fellow
David.  I'm a serious DXer and not a contest entrant, but if you had
highlighted me in that way, I would have told you where to stuff your
contest, and it would be years - if ever - before I competed again.
It would have been magnanimous (and "contest-promoting") for an
experienced guy like you to offer an apology, or at least an
explanation,  to this young Brazilian.  There's a bigger picture to
think about.

73,  John,  NT5C.