Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Plaques - Who should win them?

To: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX Plaques - Who should win them?
From: "N7mal" <n7mal@citlink.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 04:48:00 -0000
IMHO the best motivator in the contesting world is the reward at the end for
being the best op/best station. Conversely the best demoralizer is to give
an 'also-ran' an award when another station fairly & squarely earned that
award.
So my vote is: If a station/op earns 10 plaques then he should get all 10
plaques, regardless of who/what/when/where/why he is, or is not. Then we all
can sit back and watch a whole bunch of new towers/aerials go up and the
radio stores will sell a bunch more amps. Everybody wins when you do it
right.
Just my -2cents worth.
73

MAL