Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW Percentage

To: phriendly1@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW Percentage
From: Ted Melinosky <k1bv@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 10:55:34 -0500
I understand that this limitation will be discussed at Dayton at the
County Hunters Forum by N5UP and a number of county hunters.

I've just received and processed the first 100% ALL EQSL confirmed
USA-CA Award from EA1DR.  He had over 500 confirmations, all from fixed
stations all over the USA.

Ted Melinosky K1BV
USA-CA Custodian
Awards Columnist CQ