Re: [CQ-Contest] Award Plaques

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting. com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>, David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Award Plaques
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 12:23:05 -0800 (PST)
Hi Dave,

I think there's still a desire to have something "tangible", versus something
ethereal.

several contests do distribute certificates via email or a link to an online
location, for DX contests with worldwide participation, this does seem to be a
cost effective method.

I still have a fondness for engraved certificates, they have a substantial feel
to them, but they are history.

Some day, holographic awards will be the rage...

73,
Julius

Julius Fazekas
N2WN