Re: [CQ-Contest] Problem with mail.ru e-mail server

To: contestmanager@mrasz.axelero.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Problem with mail.ru e-mail server
From: Tack Kumagai <je1cka@chofu.jaxa.jp>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 10:38:45 +0900 (JST)
Yes!

Situation has been exactly same here at jidx.org.
I run log-reciept robot for JIDX email logs. But the auto reply has been
returned as SPAM from mail.ru. So some of Russians sent us 10 or more
email logs in a day because all the log-receipet reply were rejected by
the mail.ru spam-check server.
Will mail.ru users ask their providers to refine the system?
         ---------
        JIDX contest committee chairman
        Tack Kumagai JE1CKA/KH0AM
        Email: jidx-chairman@jidx.org
        http://jidx.org/

In message "[CQ-Contest] Problem with mail.ru e-mail server"