Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC Log Checking

To: "CQ-Contest Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC Log Checking
From: "David Kopacz" <david.kopacz@aspwebhosting.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 20:51:53 -0500
"That the only thing that may eventually require our intervention would
be making sure that we can log correctly
and properly confirm a QSO in a real two way fashion."

Not a bad idea. Create a contest where the operators make two exchanges
per QSO. First, a signal report and zone. country, state or other, then
the logging software issues a checksum based on the call signs and the
operators location and the checksums must be exchanged between operators
in order to complete the QSO.

Now that would be a difficult and fun contest!

David ~ KY1V