Re: [CQ-Contest] Do all contest participants need to follow the rules?

To: "James Duffey" <JamesDuffey@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Do all contest participants need to follow the rules?
From: "K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 19:43:59 -0500
Good point, and I admit that I didn't recognize that distinction.

But I think the answer is still the same.  A non-entrant is not bound by the
rules of the contest.

For example, I think it would be great fun to round up a few guys, few
transmitters, and several beverages and do a "multi-multi" SS from ND, MB,
or WY.  (Multi-multi is not a valid category in SS so of course we couldn't
be an entrant.)

73, de Hans, K0HB/W7