Re: [CQ-Contest] On Time

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] On Time
From: mike l dol dormann <w7dra@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 09:34:52 -0700
as Tree says...............

> and we "allow" 29 of them to be counted as a break (when the minimum
> is 30
> minutes).  >

so in this case, and reviewing my 2005 CQWW effort (i will send you my
2005 CQWW photo story if you wish)  i quote: "24 stations worked in 13
hours" meant there were many hours in the contest that i did not work a
station in 29 minutes

so, we are back to dupes again. and since the end of my beverage is
almost in N6RO's back yard (that is what it sounds like), i work him
every 20 minutes or so to keep the rate up to assure the 29 minute rule
is met?

i guess it is all about honesty, if i say i was siting in the chair for
13 hours, i was sitting in the chair for 13 hours

mike w7dra